Re: Perfect Spam Blocking with SPF -- Update

2004-08-20 11:46:11
On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:28:01 -0700, David Lawless wrote
And actually, I really don't know hardly anyone who would use
Godaddy.  My friends are all at large ESPs like AOL or Earthlink
(who do a good job stopping spammers).  Very few are anywhere
near as geeky as I am thus would be likely to setup a vanity
domain.  My business contacts are all at corporations that
generally register with their big network provider like Savvis
or Cogent.  Smaller business (like me) register with their
web service provider such as Tierra Net (my registrar).

OK, as long as you realize not everyone does it that way.

My vanity domain, the one I'm sending from now, was registered with
doubledomains.  (At the time, Network Solutions did not offer the .us TLD.)
At work, we've been switching our domains from Network Solutions to Dotster to
save money and make them easier to manage.  Our ISP provides DNS services for
us but we don't register our domains through them.