Re: Opening Debate on SPF vs. SenderKeys

2004-08-20 19:08:20

In addition to my previous 8 points, also realize that SPF requires SRS
which will require changes in every MUA in the universe to do address
unmunging!

SPF does not "require" anything.  SRS is optional.

Optional if you do not mind having some types of forwarded mail erroneously
marked as forgery:

http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/200408/0723.html
 (search for "forwarding" several times toward end of post)

Go away troll.

When I stop posting, it will not make the problems of SPF go away.  We could
instead work together for a solution, if you are interested in solutions
instead of silly wars.  SPF will serve a very important purpose and so will
other anti-forgery.  Even SPF creator Meng admits (in interview I read
recently) it will take mix of different anti-forgery methods.

I am happy to go away.  Just stop responding.

Thanks,
Shelby