Re: Opening Debate on SPF vs. SenderKeys

2004-08-21 00:08:44
This is way off topic, but after being grilled by the entire SPF list today
(and refutting every attack handily), I feel a right to let off a little
tangential steam...

...it is very satisfying after a day like today where everyone wants to you to
fail and tries to find any weakness, no matter how irrelevant to the goal of
stopping e-mail forgery...

...it is nice to get a voice message from software distribution company in New
York that wants to license 30 million copies of Cool Page
(http://www.coolpage.com)...

...it immediately followed the very unfriendly voice message from the list
poster here who wrote in this thread that he called our voice mail...

God/Universe works in Mysterious Yet Entropic Ways.  In other words, those who
try to do good, have good returned back to them.

Shelby