Re: Cloudmark calls it Microsoft's Sender ID (was Re: Seattle Perl User's Group presentation on SPF)

2004-09-09 14:28:33
Many of 'US' read the IETF Postings...

Most of the 'IMPLIMENTERS' or 'POTENTIAL IMPLIMENTERS' out there do not!  They
only know what the media is reporting...  Which is only what the BigBoyz are
stating...  Following the recent posts here, there exists the same sentiment
that I have.  I obviously state it in a different manner...  I tend to 'Grate
& Irretate'.

Be Safe!!

Smitty