Re: Seattle Perl User's Group presentation on SPF

2004-09-09 08:28:08
On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 03:12:31PM -0700, Jonathan Gardner wrote:

| Yes, I go through the whole supposed evolution, including the bits on
| accreditation and reputation. I show how SPF *alone* doesn't contain any
| information on spam, but SPF validation + outside sources on spamminess of
| domain will.

in my recent presentations I have been showing people a live
demo of rating.cloudmark.com as a fine example of a
domain-based reputation system.  People get it much quicker
when you cut to the chase.  Putting two and two together
then only needs a little bit of guidance.