Re: Spam undetectable by SPF (domain reputation) or Bayesian (content)?

2004-09-13 13:06:18
On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 01:03:10PM -0700, Jonathan Gardner wrote:
Why do I say this? I say this because already today spamming is generally
unprofitable. Only very few people are able to make any money spamming, and
they are only able to make somewhere around $40k a year doing it full time.

Source?

--
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take
everything you have ... the course of history shows that as a government