Re: Pledge of agreement with SPF Community Position

2004-11-09 14:37:49
Tuesday, November 9, 2004, 2:34:07 PM, Mark wrote:

HM> James,

HM> Trust me on this.

HM> Take out the part about Meng.

HM> No matter what anybody on the list, or anybody else involved
HM> with SPF thinks about Meng or his actions or statements, it
HM> doesn't do SPF any good at all to put essentially private
HM> disagreements in a public statement.  It is a distraction from the
HM> real meat of the subject.

Glad you are awake Mark!

Geez!  I saw so much anti-MS comment I sailed straight past comments
on Meng.  I agree completely, for most people outside this group
Meng is SPF,  SPF is already accepted as a success = Meng is a
success.   Badmouthing both Meng (SPF) and MS will ensure that Pobox
becomes the only trusted voice of SPF - well done....... :(

Best regards,
 Shane