Re: SRS/SES mailing lists?

2004-11-11 00:46:31
Hi !!

A common 'misconception', I would say. SRS can also be used to sign
ALL outgoing addresses. In fact, I have been using SRS for almost a
year now, for the sole purpose of creating self-signed MAIL FROM
addresses (in a scheme to prevent fake DSN messages).

then you are using a form of SES, not SRS ;)  Both are used to
sign mailfrom, SRS for forwarders, SES for everyone.

SRS also provides protection against fake bounces. And has been serving
me well in that capacity for nearly a year now. ;) You can read more
about it at:

yes, because in fact what you are using is SES.

--
Best regards ...

It's a fine line between fishing & standing still

   On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david(_at_)ols(_dot_)es
   Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
   08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53