RE: [IETF] Allocation of the new RR type for SPF

2004-11-15 12:26:29
That's why it is a necessity to actively forbid the use of
the then obsolete TXT feature.

One of my ancestors once sat in the sea and commanded the tides to turn back
in an attempt to demonstrate to his courtiers the futility of such orders.
Nobody is in a position to fobid or command.

Show me where it is stated that I should use a MUA that
displays HTML and maybe I will reconsider my point of view.

Try the cover of John Levine's book "The Internet for Dummies". Its somewhat
odd that he should write a book on an Internet that has not yet arrived but
that is what the masses want, not 'The Internet for Geeks who tolerate lousy
crud because it makes them feel important'

        Phill