RE: [IETF] Allocation of the new RR type for SPF

2004-11-13 16:42:46
At 01:28 PM 11/13/2004 -0500, <pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com> wrote:
Its sad but that is the way the world works. There are still people who use
email clients that don't understand HTML despite the fact its been standard
for a decade.

Even sadder the last people to change will be people who pretend that they
are technically avante garde.

              Phill
This is completely off topic, but you pressed a button. Show me where HTML
is a standard in email. It is anything but. HTML is the single biggest
reason for all the virus and phishing problems we have today. HTML DOES NOT
BELONG IN A MESSAGING SYSTEM.

J.A. Coutts