RE: Voting testers please

2004-11-17 14:02:12
william(at)elan.net [william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net] wrote:
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, jpinkerton wrote:
And the results are :-

6 for The_Borg
6 for Donald_Duck
4 for Little_Red_Riding_Hood
4 for Humpty_Dumpty
3 for Winnie_the_Pooh
3 for Goldilocks
3 for Cinderella
2 for The_Sleeping_Beauty
2 for Prince_Charming
2 for Piglet
2 for Mickey_Mouse
2 for Gonzo
1 for The_Fox
1 for Jules_Verne

P.S. So who won the 5 sits on the council from these votes?

Ask the Borg, I say.  They have a sense for smooth cooperation. ;-)

Seriously, as I said...
| If we really want to use random selection for breaking a tie, then let
| every candidate not involved in the tie secretly choose a number between
| 0 and 99 and send it to John Pinkerton, who then publishes the numbers,
| sums them up, and calculates "$SUM mod $TIED_CANDIDATES".

So we should ask everyone except Winnie_the_Pooh, Goldilocks, and
Cinderella for their random numbers.