Re: Voting testers please

2004-11-18 07:26:02
tried voting......

Got these errors when I submitted my vote(s):

Warning: fopen("candidates.txt", "r+b") - Permission denied in
/home/jpinkerton/spf/spf-vote/record_ballot.php on line 6

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/home/jpinkerton/spf/spf-vote/record_ballot.php on line 7

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/home/jpinkerton/spf/spf-vote/record_ballot.php on line 8

I have a feeling that it was because you were updating the candidates
or something as I was voting. When I went back there were different
candidate choices. Going forward from that point, no errors.

Mike (voted as mhammer(_at_)ix(_dot_)netcom(_dot_)com)

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:28:32 +0100, jpinkerton <johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com>