Re: Initial Voting Procedures (updated 23:15pm Nov 14 2004)

2004-11-22 01:47:51
Apologies for the slight delay in the call to vote, hopefully all is well
now.  I got no feed-back from the last round of testing so I'm assuming that
everyone who was issued with a testing account was satisfied.

The webpage has been tested successfully in resaonably up-to-date versions
of Mozilla, Netscape, InternetExplorer, Opera and Lynx - but not all the old
versions of these.

As was explained earlier - the USA thanksgiving weekend is coming up, hence
the delay on the end of voting till Tuesday 30th.

Please report problems to me at spfvote(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com
ICQ 313355492