RE: Re: HOWTO: track SPF requests to see who says to be you

2004-12-02 13:32:05
Djbdns is free and isn't a broken software as far as I know?
Qmail writer wrote the software and we all know how amazing qmail is :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephane Bortzmeyer [mailto:bortzmeyer(_at_)nic(_dot_)fr]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 11:28 PM
To: Bashar AlAbdulhadi
Cc: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: Re: HOWTO: track SPF requests to see who says to be you

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 07:46:52PM +0300,  Bashar AlAbdulhadi
<big(_at_)kuwaitnet(_dot_)net> wrote  a message of 42 lines which said:

Would be nice to see a djbds version of it :)

I do not use that non-free and quite broken software but, if
someone wants to do the same with another program than BIND,
and is ready to write how he did, I volunteer to maintain the
unified HOWTO.