Re: Where is SPF?

2004-12-07 02:17:23
On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 11:41:16AM -0500,
 John Hinton <webmaster(_at_)ew3d(_dot_)com> wrote
 a message of 27 lines which said:

I just checked pobox and it seems that all the news/info is pretty
old right now.

Yes, the Web site is unmaintained.

The noise level on this list is so great, that I must apologize, but
I'm really lost as to just what is happening with SPF.

Yes, a weekly "SPF news", like the excellent "Debian weekly news"
(http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/) would be great. We just need a
volunteer :-}

like is the standard submitted,

No.

what is the anticipated 'go-live' date

SPF is already live.

and just a general overview of where we are at the moment and what
we service providers should be doing?

The advices on spf.pobox.com are still good, IMHO. You can complete
them with sources like http://www.spf-help.net/.