Where is SPF?

2004-12-06 09:41:16
I just checked pobox and it seems that all the news/info is pretty old right now. The noise level on this list is so great, that I must apologize, but I'm really lost as to just what is happening with SPF.

Could someone provide a link to the state of affairs, like is the standard submitted, what is the anticipated 'go-live' date and just a general overview of where we are at the moment and what we service providers should be doing?

Seems like a simple question that needs to be asked with all the tail spinning due the the M$ patents. Perhaps a weekly summary would be a good thing? I must apologize. I'm sure it is all there in the digests... but, I really have so much on me right now that I just don't have time to go back and read the whole archive. Meanwhile, January 1st approacheth! :)

Thanks for all the hard work.

Best,
John Hinton