Re: Where is SPF?

2004-12-08 04:34:39
On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 10:16:52AM -0500, John Hinton wrote:

| Now, before you go off and tell me to read the archives, I would suggest
| that we think about all the providers out there who are not on this
| list. They are totally blind as to what is going on. This does leave the
| door wide open for Microsoft to push its Sender-ID on all of us
| 'uninformed'. All they have to do is require sender authentication on
| hotmail and MSN, and I'll be forced to put up records so our clients can
| be properly served. Yes, I do know all 'I' have to do it put up SPF
| records, but those who are uninformed will likely be taken by some
| bounce message off to a howto on setting up a Sender-ID record.

The white paper is intended to help serve this purpose.
You are welcome to review it.  I hope it helps.

You're right about the website being unmaintained --- it got
prettified in hopes of attracting more donations and more
corporate support, but I'm thinking it might be a good idea
to return it to the original format which was easier to
edit.