Re: Where is SPF?

2004-12-09 02:31:59
Ernesto Baschny wrote:

I'm thinking it might be a good idea to return it to the
original format which was easier to edit.

Seconded, the old spf.pobox.com layout worked with my browser.

My german translation at http://www.baschny.de/spf/ is
unmaintained because I didn't go with the new layout and
am not following the latest changes anymore.

Yes, I have a link to your site, but not to the new layout.

Some of the new ideas like "certification" are interesting,
if "we" (tinw) mix this somehow with an "official logo" and
Wayne's test suite, it would be a great idea.  But first
things first, "we" need an official standard.  Bye, Frank