RE: Agenda item: SenderID Position Statement

2004-12-10 14:08:25
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Scott Kitterman wrote:
I'm with Andy on this one.  Submitted for your consideration:

OK I have posted Scott's version as-is.  Thanks!

gregc
Greg Connor
gconnor(_at_)nekodojo(_dot_)org

Everyone says that having power is a great responsibility.  This is a lot
of bunk.  Responsibility is when someone can blame you if something goes
wrong.  When you have power you are surrounded by people whose job it is
to take the blame for your mistakes.  If they're smart, that is.
                -- Cerebus, "On Governing"