RE: Agenda item: SenderID Position Statement

2004-12-09 16:58:58
On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 16:42, Greg Connor wrote:
Team-

Since "reuse of v=spf1 records" seems to be the most pressing issue, I have
written a "position statement" that addresses inappropriate reuse and doesn't
address other issues (PRA license or technical problems).
Link:
http://nekodojo.org/~gconnor/spf-context-usage.txt

Thanks Greg.  I don't like how it specifically mentions Microsoft and
PRA by name (unlike my original short paragraph, but I was going for
something to be included in a standards document, rather than something
that is more along the lines of a position statement), but overall, this
accurate reflects *my* SPF context usage position.

Andy.