RE: Agenda item: SenderID Position Statement

2004-12-10 16:12:48

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Scott Kitterman wrote:

[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of Greg
Connor

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Scott Kitterman wrote:
I'm with Andy on this one.  Submitted for your consideration:

OK I have posted Scott's version as-is.  Thanks!

gregc
--
Glad it was helpful.  You will want to fix the one typo that Lou Katz
pointed out.

I also expect to see incorporated what I wrote in
http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/200412/0389.html
Otherwise I would not agree to the text you currently have, especially
to the only remaining paragraph that mentiones PRA (i.e. the one
that starts with "Domain owners who would like to protect From").

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks