RE: URGENT REQUEST: Change the webpage please

2005-02-25 04:57:41
Their too busy selling out to Microsuck and Sender ID to pay attention to
anyone who might actually use the product in the future.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of Koen
Martens
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 05:41
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] URGENT REQUEST: Change the webpage please

All,

I have asked this twice before, so i'm tempted to use caps now, but that
would probably make my message spammy..

Anyway:

Could someone please change http://spf.pobox.com/contact_us.html ASAP,
we keep getting people that are pissed of by 'you rejecting my mail',
read that pobox.com represents the spf community and thus are very rude
and accuse us (volunteers!) of blocking their email so that they have to
pay us (pobox they mean) to get their mail through.

CHANGE THIS TEXT PLEASE!!!

I posted a replacement text a while back, please put that in ASAP!!

Please don't ignore this request DO IT NOW!

Argl.

Read the whitepaper!  http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf