Re: URGENT REQUEST: Change the webpage please

2005-02-25 06:25:27
At 12:41 PM 2/25/2005 +0100, Koen Martins wrote:

All,

I have asked this twice before, so i'm tempted to use caps now, but that

Does anyone know who is responsible at pobox.com? Their website refers questions and problems to this forum.

I also put the following message in their "contact us for consulting" web form:
"""
Subject:  Promoting Email Authentication
The incorrect handling of SPF checks by pobox.com is a bad
example for the community.  See the recent thread on [spf-discuss]
"Testing SPF/SRS".  Please let me know who to contact about this.
"""
The implicit message in all this is "Don't be pushing email authentication yet. Wait for SenderID to have a complete solution."

-- Dave

* David MacQuigg, PhD              * email:  dmq at gain.com      *  *
* IC Design Engineer               * phone:  USA 520-721-4583  *  *  *
* Analog Design Methodologies                                  *  *  *
*                                  * 9320 East Mikelyn Lane     * * *
* VRS Consulting, P.C.             * Tucson, Arizona 85710        *