Re: URGENT REQUEST: Change the webpage please

2005-02-28 08:48:31
Hi Bruce,

On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 09:41:05AM -0600, Bruce Barnes wrote:

 1  Short of someone to do this.

 2. Don't have access to the current site and it's content.

Yes on both counts.

To do this will require access to the site.

Please talk to Meng about this. I think his preferred way of working is
having a 'development' only mirror of the site at some obscure url. From
which patches can be send to Meng, who will feed them to spf.pobox.com.

If we don't have access to the current site, then I will volunteer space on
a webserver (although my current mail software does NOT have the ability to
check SPF at this time, we are looking into several products that will.

That's always a nice offer, but I do oppose against leaving
spf.pobox.com. It is the site that all spf implementations have in their
default explanation string, it is the site that is perceived to be _the_
site, the one and only authorative source of spf information.

For the rest, excellent offer! Please talk to the council (don't use
this list, it'll become a political discussion with no end, contact them
directly), do it :)

Koen