RE: URGENT REQUEST: Change the webpage please

2005-02-26 08:41:05
Chuck,

Thanks for clarifying this matter.

After reading Terry's post about the website not being updated with any
regularity, "Yes but, is there any talk of when the pobox website is going
to get updated and corrected (or taken offline WRT SPF) so the
misinformation does not keep coming from the site that is perceived by many
(including
media) as the authority???", it seems that we are in one of two (possibly
more) situation:

 1  Short of someone to do this.

 2. Don't have access to the current site and it's content.

At the risk of being deluged with additional work, I will hereby volunteer
my time to do the website updates - WITH THE INPUT OF THE MAJORITY OF THE
COUNCIL or a DESIGNATED PERSON who will be responsible for letting me know
what has to be updated.

To do this will require access to the site.

If we don't have access to the current site, then I will volunteer space on
a webserver (although my current mail software does NOT have the ability to
check SPF at this time, we are looking into several products that will.

So, to summarize my offer:

 1. If the group has access to the current website to maintain that site, I
will volunteer my time to do so.

 2. All content changes will be done at the direction of the MAJORITY of the
group or by a DESIGNATED MEMBER of the group.  I will not make myself
available to be "in the middle" of constant disagreement about the site
content.

 3. If we do not have access to the current host to update the site, I will
consider setting up a machine to do the hosting of the site.

Bruce Barnes