RE: URGENT REQUEST: Change the webpage please

2005-02-26 07:29:57
I agree, I recently gave up reading the minutes because time did not
permit.

Terry

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, James Couzens wrote:

On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 17:09 +0000, csm(_at_)moongroup(_dot_)com wrote:

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Bruce Barnes spewed into the bitstream:

BB>Their too busy selling out to Microsuck and Sender ID to pay attention to
BB>anyone who might actually use the product in the future.

Really?

So I take it you did *NOT* read the minutes of the last meeting?

Not many do.  Might I point out the potential value in perhaps pointing
out the referenced piece of information in a news release type fashion.
Only those integrally involved in shaping the forward movement of SPF
likely read the entire minutes.  I must confess reading IRC in black and
white is painful and difficult to follow (as opposed to "live" whereby
my client uses colours to aide in differentiating which client is
speaking).  Additionally not many have the time.... Just my $0.02

Cheers,

James

--
Terry Fielder
Associate Director Software Development and Deployment