Re: URGENT REQUEST: Change the webpage please

2005-02-26 07:39:45
Yes but, is there any talk of when the pobox website is going to get
updated and corrected (or taken offline WRT SPF) so the misinformatin does
not keep coming from the site that is perceived by many (including
media) as the authority???

There has been much talk and details of what nees to be fixed, and a few
months back meng even came back with "we should setup remote editing for
the site".  But the site remains with bad content.

Terry

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005, Chuck Mead wrote:

Guy wrote:
| Could you cut and paste the relevant part?

"However, the other council members unanimously reaffirmed their view
that there was a significant conceptual and practical difference
between RFC 2821 and 2822 identities, and that this was reason enough
not to allow existing SPFv1 records to be used for scopes for which
they were not meant.  Also, Chuck, Julian, and Mark did not recognize
any valid point in letting the SPFv1 specification be influenced by
Microsoft at this stage."

- -------
Read the whitepaper!  http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf

- -------
Read the whitepaper!  http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf

- --
Chuck Mead <csm(_at_)redhat(_dot_)com>
Instructor II (and resident Postfix bigot), GLS
Disclaimer: "It's Thursday and my name is Locutus of B0rk!"
Addendum: "Bwahahaha! Fire up the orbital mind-control lasers!"

Read the whitepaper!  http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf

Terry Fielder
Associate Director Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry(_at_)greatgulfhomes(_dot_)com
Fax (416) 441-9085