RE: the state of the web site updates and some discussion

2005-02-26 17:31:43
Chuck Mead wrote:
Okay so I was just speaking with Julian and he sent a proposal re: the
web site on monday. *BUT* his server ate it... (it appears he's having a
disk problem) so he is working on that and will repost the message as
soon as he is able.

This is important because the council tasked him with this a month ago
or more.

I already reposted the message from my work account earlier, but I have
now managed to resolve my server's disk issue.  (Apparently, a partition
hadn't been unmounted cleanly a while ago, which now caused problems.  An
`fsck` solved it.)

In any case, please excuse the delay in me publishing the website setup
plan.

Thankfully we do have quite an intelligent community, as Radu Hociung
appears to have read my mind when writing his 2005-02-26 16:53 (UTC)
message. :-)