Re: spf

2005-04-14 13:31:30
I will look into possibly listening on an additional port with our smtp
server.  I am not aware of a way to do this currently.  For now, I have
removed our spf records as we have no other options at this time.

What are other corporations and institutions who use GroupWise doing
for this?  There are 35 million people running GroupWise.  If this
doesn't work with GroupWise, how is spf going to be effective?

william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net 4/14/2005 4:26:36 PM >>>