Re: Email ID Declaration - Summary of Objections

2005-05-23 09:28:07
On Mon, 23 May 2005, David MacQuigg wrote:

I've posted the summary at
<http://purl.net/macquigg/email/IETF/authent-declare-objections.htm>http://purl.net/macquigg/email/IETF/authent-declare-objections.htm

The statements of the objections are brief, and I hope accurate.  I will

Good luck with your mission to introduce another identity to the SMTP
protocol.  Since SPF is about authenticating the existing MAIL FROM
identity (despite its drawbacks), hopefully discussions of the new
ID identity will move to an appropriate list.