Re: DK and IIM have merged

2005-06-03 06:16:13
Hector Santos wrote:

My comment:

While it is good news to have 1 form of PAYLOAD integrity protocol,  it is
completely out of the world , beyond any comprehensive in the annals of
computer history to see people lose control of their own inventions,
technology or in this case technical specifications like was done by AOL and
Microsoft.

If this was being done to me, I will screaming BLOODY HELL!

Unbelievable!!
I guess it really depends on why you're in the game:

// Theo Schlossnagle
// Principal Engineer -- http://www.omniti.com/~jesus/
// Ecelerity: Run with it. -- http://www.omniti.com/