Re: DK and IIM have merged

2005-06-03 10:02:46

----- Original Message -----
From: "Theo Schlossnagle" <jesus(_at_)omniti(_dot_)com>
Newsgroups: spf.-.sender.policy.framework.discussion
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] DK and IIM have merged

I guess it really depends on why you're in the game:

Good proverb.

I guest it is a matter of perspective. It is not a matter of who gets
credit.  Not at all.  This is an outright copyright infringement.  It is not
AOL's protocol and AOL should not making statement as such to reporters and
should make the record straight.

If people (those in control of SPF specification) here believe you need to,
for lack of a better word,  "sellout," in other to get it promoted, then SPF
is more trouble than it realizes.

If this is what they want, then make it official with AOL - get AOL move
involved in the specification process and we might see a better IETF review
process.

Anyway, I think its whack.

http://www.santronics.com