Re: Problem with SID

2005-06-23 12:05:15
Terry Fielder wrote:

That's not a problem. Forwarders don't re-address email; they never have..

Good ones do.  Like mine.

Then you don't have a forwarder. If it's a forwarder, it doesn't re-address. If it re-addresses, it's not a forwarder.

That's like saying cows are a problem because they don't eat with a knife and fork.

That's not a good analogy, cows are not capable of eating with utencils. Forwarders are capable of re-addressing if they so choose.

Then they become something other than forwarders.

I just want emails bouncing around not to be able to claim they are from my domain if they are not from my domain aka forged.

How nice for you. That doesn't make the mechanism you describe "forwarding."