Re: Problem with SID

2005-06-24 00:43:58
On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 10:55:11PM -0400, Hector Santos wrote:

So overall, does SPF have "forwarding issues" or more appropiate,
"Transition Point" issues?

Clearly I can't say no.  I have to say yes, because by itself adding it may
cause new issues you didn't have before.

If I may try an attempt to summarize: the difference of opinion is this:

-a- SPF exposes an existing problem. It is not the SPF community's problem
vs
-b- SPF creates a new problem. The SPF community should come up with a fix
vs
-c- SPF exposes an existing problem and should come up with a fix

where I think it is -a- and you think it is -b-, right?

Alex