Re: Re: DM News says: MSN requires Sender ID Authentication

2005-06-25 09:38:02

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Ellermann" <nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de>
Newsgroups: spf.-.sender.policy.framework.discussion
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2005 11:37 AM
Subject: [spf-discuss] Re: DM News says: MSN requires Sender ID
Authentication

Which RfC, chapter or page number, says "create missing 2822
header field from the envelope for received SMTP data" ?  You
said that this is a _standard_ claiming authority in the field,
and I want to see where it is, because so far I didn't know it.

I went through that (last message) and you really don't understand yet?

Frank,  the odds are good,  will you not see a standard how the ergonomics
of a MUA or BBS or ONLINE system will behave or designed, nor the gateway
conversion or transformation process.  Probably the closet thing is RFC
1123.

I guess it is so much common sense, no one bother to put write it down.
Why would look for it?   Maybe someone did bother to mention it somewhere in
the annals of the RFC drawers.

Overall, you need to understand all the PIECES and see it all as a system
engineer and then it will make sense to you Frank.

I would guess you might find it in in "some" document that described an
Integrated Environment, that puts all the pieces together.

But it is all common sense:

   BBS/Online Host/OffLine Reader