Re: Community Vote: Official Project Domains -- Results

2005-07-08 22:50:53
johnp wrote:

create a subdomain of openspf.org and use that for the
current content. It's not exactly up-to-date anyway
" Last updated: Thu Nov 25 02:46:35 PST 2004 "

Take a look at:

http://www.OpenSPF.org/cgi-bin/openspf_pledge.cgi

Now 170 supporters, the last entry is four days old.

that position statement is being overtaken by events
anyway and will not be valid forever.

It's still perfectly valid and from my POV it's among
the three most important SPF pages:  the RfC, "why",
and the community position.

<http://www.openspf.net> is already alive and kicking,
so I could use that as "official", i.e. replace some
links next week.

I'd prefer .org or .info before .com or .net where
that's possible, but that's only a minor point.  Bye