Re: Community Vote: Official Project Domains -- Results

2005-07-08 10:01:40

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, wayne wrote:

today at 00:00 UTC the first community vote of the SPF project, "Official
Project Domains", has ended.  These are the results:

  http://www5.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/andru/civs/results?id=E_4995a148aacc26c1

| 1. openspf, open-spf

fyi;

I've tried a couple of times to get a hold of James to talk about
having the SPF community have control over the openspf.org domain
name.  So far, I have not gotten any response back.

I think you should give more time for James to respond, its summer and
he maybe on vacation.

Also I don't think you can just quite so easily get use of openspf.org domain (i.e. set new 'A' address) - arrangements must be made to insure that its current content (i.e. comunity position) and links to that are preserved and working.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks