Re: Explain please

2005-07-08 10:00:23
On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, wayne wrote:

I thought David's business was to write linux device drivers for
redhat.

I was assuming David was in the forwarding business based on
the nature of his arguments.  If not, he is at least arguing
from the commercial forwarders perspective.  I was trying
to put myself in his shoes so as to maximize the common ground
between our positions.  I need to get some work done...