RE: [spf-discuss] Wizard harmfull

2005-10-20 13:27:48
I was thinking that a 'Case Studies' section, with illustrated examples
covering a wide variety of user setups would be a great idea.

I would be willing to collate and prepare this if anyone thinks it is a
goo idea.

In the format of...
XXXXX runs a system consisting of blah servers and blah domains. The SPF
soloution decided upon was blah
<diagram>
"When we figured it all out, it was ace!" - Blah systems admin.