RE: [spf-discuss] Wizard harmfull

2005-10-22 11:27:30
On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 21:26 +0100, Mark Berry wrote:
I was thinking that a 'Case Studies' section, with illustrated examples
covering a wide variety of user setups would be a great idea.

I would be willing to collate and prepare this if anyone thinks it is a
goo idea.

In the format of...
XXXXX runs a system consisting of blah servers and blah domains. The SPF
soloution decided upon was blah
<diagram>
"When we figured it all out, it was ace!" - Blah systems admin.

I offered to start something like this a while ago (March?) and never
got any response or example cases.  I do have some stuff started that
could be contributed, if I can find it (mainly a small list of
configurations I thought were common based on questions asked spf-help
(where I lurk, mainly) and spf-discuss).  One of the focuses was
explaining not just SPF record creation, but also cleaning up a
network's email infrastructure to eventually allow -all records (for
roaming users, submission via 587, etc).

Just tell me where to send it and how I can help.  I might also be able
to dig up some hosting space if that's necessary.

--
Andy Bakun <spf(_at_)leave-it-to-grace(_dot_)com>