[spf-discuss] Re: Wizard harmful

2005-10-20 19:45:02
Michael Weiner wrote:

i would LOVE to solicite ideas for what we want on the new
website

The most important thing, and the only thing I care about for
this year (after asking for it for more than a year):  Some
plain text "why" output.

In theory HTML encapsulating it in <pre>...</pre> could work.

But after seeing that it takes about 18 months to NOT get rid
of the broken "new" 2004 layout I now say let's try US ASCII
plain text first.  If that works we're ready to try HTML 3.2
or rather XHTML 1.0 transitional with no nonsense.  If that
still works add CSS as you see fit, it can't affect me... ;-)

                           Bye, Frank