Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Wizard harmful

2005-10-20 18:42:27

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Frank Ellermann wrote:

Almost off topic:  For some really strange text see...
<http://ietf.org/IESG/APPEALS/appeal-iesg-poor-rfc-3066>

I could not even understand what is being appealed, what a hell is he talking about in the above? Could, somebody summarize?

Well at least with so many appeals, IESG can't deny all of them and
the above seems like a good one to say no to...

Maybe they'll decide about this and the earlier appeals
in a "bar BOF" (IETF 64, Vancouver, November 6 - 11, 2005)

Then again if they do deny the appeals, we can always say that they
all got really drunk when making such decision :)

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks