[spf-discuss] Re: Website edit access

2006-01-13 19:01:19
Koen Martens wrote:

when we open it up i fear it might become a maze to navigate
through, as i also have seen happening too often, such sites
are not very informative in general.

That's a hard problem, but at least the Wiki offers a way to
determine "what links here".

If we do open it up, we need one person dedicated to guarding
'structure' to prevent this maze to emerge

Actually it _is_ already a maze from my POV, and I've learned
how to find the real "raw" site map of all pages, ignoring all
other kinds of wannabe-structure.

I am all for openess and democracy, but when it is something
as important as the public face of the spf project, i'd say
keep it to the council and/or appointed people to edit that
public face.

Okay, I'll continue to create my own pages and ignore the Wiki
with its cabal of "appointed people".