Re: [spf-discuss] Re: SPF Council requests additional information from SPF Community on if IAB appeal is appropriate

2006-02-06 20:00:32
On Tue, 24 Jan 2006, wayne wrote:

Now would be a good time to decide whether you want to file an IAB
appeal or not.  There isn't much use in having the RFC editor do stuff
if we are just going to go into another 3-6 month delay.

Ack! That is a lot of cold water on my "liberty or death" fire.

One this is clear, win or lose the appeal, our success depends on
out-marketing M$ - they won't care about RFC status.  The website will be of
prime importance to countering the myths and FUD.  And the best marketing
of all is adoption.

Council members and others: also review arguments around Jan 24,25
"re: IAB appeal or not."