[spf-discuss] Re: SPF Council requests additional information from SPF Community on if IAB appeal is appropriate

2006-02-06 15:26:48
I strongly favor the IAB appeal.  I find the arguments presented
favoring the appeal to be persuasive while the arguments against seem
to me to be largely based upon supposing the worst possible effects of
outcomes that may or may not materialize or that may materialize
without the appeal.  I believe that the appeal would still be the
thing to have done even if the worst outcomes envisioned were to
materialize as a result.

        jam