RE: [spf-discuss] Fw: SRS vs BATV

2006-02-17 13:42:02
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006, Craig Whitmore wrote:

Help! please someone explain to me what you know at Point A that you don't
know at Point B (other than that the client is willing to go as far as
DATA),
and how that makes any difference as to whether you would accept a bounce ??
!!

I've changed 4 production systems to reject bounces to unsigned recipients
immediately.  We'll see what happens.

Note that rejecting a RCPT does not reject the message - it just
rejects that particular recipient.  You have to wait for DATA to reject
the entire message.