Re: [spf-discuss] Local SPF tool

2006-02-17 13:44:37
On 02/17/2006 15:34, Beach Computers wrote:
Anyone know of a good Windows tool I can run to check my SPF records?
I'm making changes on the fly and all the web ones are caching it.

Thanks

Ps.. If anyone wants to do a validation check on beachcomp.com and let me
know.. I'd be thankful!

You can use pyspf on either Windows or Unix:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/pymilter/pyspf/

You'll need to install Python if you haven't.

My validation tool:

http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html

doesn't find an SPF record for beachcomp.com at all.  Also, there are tools
there to allow you to try out different records and see how they work.

Scott K