Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Promoting NEUTRAL or SOFTFAIL result to FAIL

2006-02-27 16:18:38
On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 14:15 -0500, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

Ok, guys.  A member of the SPF council fails the HELO test :-)

How embarassing.  :-)

Once I figure out a workaround, I'll notify him by private email...

No workaround on your end necessary.  I've fixed my error.

(Apparently milter-sender isn't picking what I thought was the "correct"
address to use to send outbound CBV queries from.  For the time being,
I've added that address into my SPF string.)

Thank you (and Julian--he pointed your email out to me on irc) for
letting me know of my misconfiguration.

--
Mark Shewmaker
mark(_at_)primefactor(_dot_)com