Evolutionary site change - was (Re: [spf-discuss] Re: other modifiers)

2006-03-10 20:31:59
Note:  Cross posting to webmasters since I'm proposing a change to the site
below...

Since we are getting nowhere fast with getting the entire site redone, I'd
like to propose that once a page on the new site is mature, it get linked off
of the old site so that while the front page won't change until most of the
work is done, the pages with most of the information will change as they are
ready.

I'd like to suggest that at least one page is ready:

http://new.openspf.org/auth/Support

The forums button on the existing site has always been a bit problematic in my
view anyway.  It doesn't lead to forums in the sense most people use that
term on the web.  It leads to mailing lists and IRC.  So, I propose that we
change the word Forums to Support and link it to the new support page.

Scott K