[spf-discuss] Re: SPFv2.1: whether, why, and what?

2006-03-12 22:25:38
Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:

Let's agree to disagree.  I see no point in discussing this
further.

+1  The PermError concept for include: and redirect= is fine,
and any other idea was proven to be FUBAR many times.  For a
completely new SPF version with Julian's "!" idea it could
be different.  But I don't believe in a completely new SPF v3
replacing v=spf1.  A completely new SPF selector v=spf3 doing
something else wrt PGP (example) is another story.  Bye, Frank